Retail Automation History
Smart Rx Systems is always searching for intelligent and driven individuals across all areas of business. Smart Rx Systems is looking to build its reputation in the automated retail industry upon the skills and determination of our most valuable asset – “our people”.
We are proud to offer candidates a dynamic career, personal growth, a strong tradition of mutual trust, integrity, and an opportunity to make an impact on the business. New employees find that Smart Rx Systems has a well-defined vision, a strong sense of values, and a long-range, quality-minded approach to business.
Simply put, it feels a bit different to work for Smart Rx Systems. We are universally driven by our fundamental values and beliefs. Here are some of our values:
- Our people have the right and duty to be involved, to know what is expected of them, to influence decision making, to be accountable, and to understand results.
- We care about our people and are committed to helping them realize their full potential, knowing that the needs of the company are best met by meeting the needs of our people.
- Smart Rx Systems is a very special company, and only very special people work here.
- We can only be a quality company if we are never satisfied with the quality of our company.
- Profit must be a result of all our contributions. While it is not the only goal of the company, it is like breathing, which is essential to life.
If you are interested in a career in and have a passion for the automated retail industry, please feel free to contact us by emailing the address below with a Resume/CV, Cover Letter, and at least 3 Professional References. Please type “RESUME” in the subject of your email.
We offer a competitive compensation package.
Email to: Jobs@smartrxsystage.wpengine.com
Diversity at Smart Rx Systems
At Smart Rx Systems, diversity is not a program or initiative: It’s the way we do business and one of the keys to our success. To sustain and grow our business across the nation, we require diverse business perspectives and the flexibility to work with a variety of people wherever we conduct business. Our work must reflect and respect the cultures, ideas, and interests of all the consumers we serve and the communities we touch.
Smart Rx Systems commitment to diversity is reflected prominently in two key components of Our Pledge:
- Dialogue: We will listen carefully to diverse points of view and engage in thoughtful dialogue to broaden our understanding of issues in order to better address the needs and concerns of society and each other.
- Respect: We will respect the religious, cultural, and ethical concerns of people throughout the world.
With our commitment of recognizing that different members of the company have broad and varied needs, Smart Rx Systems supports a variety of employee-organized and led diversity networks: African American, Asian, Hispanic, Women, Gay, Lesbian, Transgendered, Families, Veterans, etc.
Another key driver for diversity is the commitment of our senior leadership, from our CEO to the Executive Team, and their direct reports. Smart Rx Systems develops more leaders to shape our culture of inclusion, and encourage the mentoring and recruiting of diversity champions at every level.
Our success depends on our strong ongoing efforts to attract, retain, and develop talented employees with broad experiences and backgrounds that bring new and innovative ideas and viewpoints to our organization.
Smart Rx Systems Culture
Smart Rx Systems is proud of our winning culture which is based on several important norms:
- Taking ownership of the company’s success
- Delivering the highest quality products and technology
- Building strong relationships
- Creating a great place to work
- Conducting ourselves with integrity
Our culture is team oriented and entrepreneurial. It gives people a chance to make bigger, earlier, and more frequent contributions than would be the case in many companies. For people who want to learn quickly and be given the opportunity to try new things on “live” projects, Smart Rx Systems is a great place to work. The degree to which we emphasize and encourage personal and group development is unusual in the business world. This is an integral part of our belief that how we work together and develop – as people and as an organization – is as important as what we produce.
Who We Hire
At Smart Rx Systems, we look for professionals in different types of positions across our business. We routinely seek professionals in the following areas:
At Smart Rx Systems, you’ll find a real commitment to technology, to innovation, and to your engineering career. We look to invest more than one million dollars every year to develop and deliver innovative technologies. This also helps develop your skills and keeps you on the cutting edge.
Our Engineers thrive on challenges, and they all passionately work to advance robotic and electrical manufacturing in imaginative ways. At Smart Rx Systems, we’ll give you the opportunity to apply your skills and contribute, advancing the state of the art in new, innovative technologies. We also offer blended career paths that give you the opportunity to collaborate and apply your critical thinking to the most vexing issues we face as a people.
Engineering at Smart Rx Systems takes many forms, including:
- Robotic Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Project or Area Leads
- Software Engineers
- Drafting/Design Engineers
- Process Safety Engineers
- Reliability Engineers
Smart Rx Systems brings to market some of the most revolutionary products in the industry. As we continue to invest more than one million dollars every year to develop and deliver innovative technologies, that translates into a trait pipeline and the support your sales career needs to thrive.
As part of our expanding sales team, you’ll benefit from Smart Rx Systems’ goal to increase our market share and continue to earn the trust of our customers. We plan to have a growing pipeline of effective products and innovative industry leading technologies. At Smart Rx Systems, Sales is part of our culture which offers careers in many areas, including:
- Area Business Managers (ABM) – Manage, mentor, and coach the sales representatives within a defined area. They also partner with our Management team to ensure that individual sales goals can be achieved.
- District Sales Managers (DSM) – Partner primarily with medical facilities in a defined district to meet business goals and achieve long-term growth through existing and new relationships within the district.
- Territory Sales Managers (TSM) – Develop relationships with 30-50 medical facilities and deliver the Smart Rx Systems’ brand experience through specific recommendations of our products.
- Key Account Managers (KAM) – Effectively sell the value of Smart Rx Systems’ products to Medical offices, Healthcare providers, Hospitals and Retail locations.
Some of the unique features of these roles include:
- The ability to create and implement marketing plans and sales strategies for your specific territory
- The opportunity to positively impact the success of farming operations in your local community
- These roles do include local travel to visit with health care providers, customers, and retailers – a company car program is provided
- Sales training and continuous opportunities for career development and advancement
Smart RX Systems Hiring Information
Our hiring process is closely linked to corporate strategy. As a result, we’ve identified five competencies indicative of success throughout our organization. These serve as the essential characteristics we look for in new hires:
- Relationships and Networks – In our company, you’ll regularly engage with teams and networks across geographic, political, demographic, functional, and other cultural and organizational boundaries.
- Courage and Candor – Facing some of the world’s toughest challenges head on and being able to respectfully disagree about how to do it are highly valued traits at Smart Rx Systems.
- Agility – In the dynamic industry we operate within, flexibility and the ability to adapt to new situations creates more opportunities along the way for our customers and your career.
- Initiative and Foresight – Recognizing the opportunities ahead of you and acting on them can mean the difference between the next great breakthrough and a missed opportunity.
- Results Orientation – Delivering results is integral to both your career’s success and our success as a company. We look for people that want to contribute from day one and turn strategies and commitments into realities.